Last Updated: September 4, 2017
1. Information Collection. Our Services are intended to be used by a wide range industries, businesses, individuals, governments and agencies. As such, a large amount of information, including Personal Information, may be uploaded and sent via our Services. This information is vital to being able to provide our Services.
2. Personal Information. To use our Services you will need to provide Personal Information which may include, but not be limited to, a username and password to create a profile, your full legal name, email address, country dialing code, phone number, country of residence, mailing address, financial information, tax information, what you buy and sell through our Services, your inventory, and any seller provided information (“Personal Information”). Consistent with industry standards, we may also obtain information from your computer or web browser, including phone type and language, software/hardware, date/time of your use of our Services, the page you came from, and your IP address and associated location. This information is typically anonymous and collected on an aggregate basis, and we will not try to link anonymous data with your personal identification or data. We may also, at our discretion, use anonymous information gathering tools such as Google Analytics to obtain information about the users of our Services.
4. Information Collected from Other Sources. We may collect information about you provided by third parties, such as credit bureaus and mailing list providers. In some circumstances, where lawful, this information may include your government-issued identification number. By applying and/or signing up for our Services, you are consenting to our obtaining from, and disclosing to, third parties information about you that may relate to, but is not limited to: fraud detection, collection procedure, credit investigation and/or identity or account verification, as required by applicable law. This includes, without limitation, the receipt and exchange of account or credit-related information with any credit reporting agency or credit bureau, where lawful, and any person or corporation with whom you have had, currently have, or may have a financial relationship, including, without limitation, past, present, and future places of employment and personal reporting agencies.
5. Use of Information. We will use your information, including your Personal Information, to maintain and improve our Services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, developing new services, providing information alerts and displaying payment history. Information you share may also be provided to people you know, such as through an address book provided by our Service. When you provide us with your contact information, we may use that information to contact you about your use of our Services. If you agree, we may also use your email address or phone number to send you information about our Services or about other products or services in which you may be interested. You may change your preference to receive such information at any time, though you will not be able to opt out of messages relating to your use of our Services.
6. Sharing Your Information. The information you provide to us, and that we collect from you, may be shared (i) within our company, (ii) with third parties, as described above, and/or for the purpose of providing our Services, (iii) with other users of our Services for the purpose of providing our Services, (iv) in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or other financial change to the structure of our business, (v) for legal actions, as described below, and (vi) in aggregate to a third party, where your Personal Information will remain private.
7. Legal Actions. We may release your information without prior notice if we believe it is necessary to prevent fraud or to prevent or stop activity that we know or suspect may be illegal or legally actionable; to comply with law or to cooperate with law enforcement activity or other governmental request; to respond to subpoenas, court orders or administrative agency requests for information; to enforce our policies; to protect the rights, property and safety of our business and of others; or when otherwise required by law. If there is a sale or merger of our company we may also transfer the information we have collected in connection with such sale or merger.
8. Changes to Your Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your profile at any time, as lawfully allowed. If you would like us to remove your information from our records, please contact us. We will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have a legal obligation to retain the record.
9. How We Protect Your Data. We use commercially standard means to protect the integrity of our Services and limit access to your personal and non-personal information. We also limit the amount of information that we collect to the information we believe is minimally necessary for us to provide our Service. Any third party service use will encrypt information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and we will not be liable for breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties. If you have registered for our Services, protect your username and password. If there is a breach of security involving your personal data that requires notification, you agree that we may notify you about the breach via email or by a conspicuous posting on our Services, or as required by law. We will make the notification without unreasonable delay, consistent with the legitimate needs of law enforcement and any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
10. Data Integrity and Retention. We use the information that we collect only for the purposes for which it is collected and consistent with this policy. We keep information for as long as we believe necessary for our business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
11. Data Subject to U.S. Law. Depending on where you live, the information that you provide and what our Services collects may be stored on servers that are outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, and the privacy laws that apply may not be as protective as those in your home jurisdiction. By using our Services, you consent to this transfer and processing of data.
12. Minors. If you believe we have collected information from a minor without their parent or legal guardian’s consent, please contact us and we will be happy to delete the information we have and provide information in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
13. Questions. If you believe your Personal Information has not been respected, you may file a complaint with us. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and address your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.
For additional information contact us at:
1357 Ashford Avenue
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907